just you and your crew
If you want to come out and play paintball but don’t want to hang with people you don’t know, all you have to do is get a group of 15 paintball players together and book a day of private paintball play. When you play “privately” it’s just you, your friends and your OTP referee’s to guide you through the day. This allows you to play the games you want, on the fields you want. To reserve private paintball play, you must make reservations two weeks in advance and bring a group of 15 or more paintball players. If you come alone or bring a group with less than 15, no problem, you can still play on our open play paintball fields as a Walk-on. We offer rental equipment reservations for groups of 10-14 players. Please contact us for more information.
$55 Per Player
Group Leader Incentives*
($10 per player savings)
15 -19 Players-
Private group requirements:
- All Groups require a non-refundable deposit of $10 per player, 2 weeks in advance
- Groups are 15 or more players and will have a Private Field
- Every Player Must Use Field Paint Only
- OTP is open Rain or Shine, and events are ONLY cancelled by the OTP staff the day of the event. You must show up at the field if not contacted by OTP prior to your event or you will be considered a no-show
- Every Player Must Have a signed waiver. Players under the age of 18 must have it signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to play. Please sign our online waiver today
- All Players Must be 10 years of age or older
- Groups will NOT qualify for any promotional discounts or free passes not listed on this page.
Private group hours:
- Groups of 15+ Players- 9 AM – 4 PM Available Saturday and Sunday.
- Groups of 20+ Players- Custom times available 7 days a week.
- Please call for availability 609-894-4330
Every person that plays On Target Paintball must sign a liability waiver. If there are any paintball players coming to OTP that are under the age of 18, a parent/guardian must sign for them. Click here to download and sign your On Target Paintball waiver or complete the Online Waiver (valid for 1 year)